晋江文学城
下一章 上一章  目录  设置

22、Nothing New ...

  •   They tell you while you\'re young
      他们会在你正当花季时劝诫
      \"Girls, go out and have your fun\"
      \"女孩趁着大好年华及时行乐吧\"
      Then they hunt and slay the ones who actually do it
      然后他们便会把真正这样做的女生视作目标痛下狠手
      Criticize the way you fly
      对你远走高飞的志向评头论足
      When you\'re soarin\' through the sky
      在你于天幕中翱翔之时
      Shoot you down, and then they sigh and say
      把你击落再虚伪地叹息道
      \"She looks like she\'s been through it,\"
      \"她自以为自己什么都懂\"

      Lord, what will become of me
      上帝 一旦我失去了他人眼中的新鲜感
      Once I\'ve lost my novelty?
      我又会成为何人?

      I\'ve had too much to drink tonight
      今夜我已借酒浇愁整晚
      And I know it\'s sad, but this is what I think about
      虽然这很令人悲伤可这正是我所想的
      And I wake up in the middle of the night
      在午夜时分苏醒
      It\'s like I can feel time moving
      就像我能体会时间的流动般
      How can a person know everything at eighteen but nothin\' at twenty-two?
      一个人是怎样在十八岁就知晓一切却又在二十二岁变得一无所知的
      And will you still want me when I\'m nothin\' new?
      你是否仍会渴望得到我即便我已没有新的蜕变

      How long will it be cute
      要多长时间才能安然翻篇
      All this cryin\' in my room
      在这房间中所有的悲泣与泪水
      Whеn you can\'t blame it on my youth, and roll your eyes with affеction?
      当你不再能把一切归咎于我的年少或用白眼践踏我的感情
      And my cheeks are growin\' tired
      我的脸颊早已厌倦了
      From turnin\' red and fakin\' smiles
      为你脸红或强装出微笑
      Are we only bidin\' time \'til I lose your attention?
      难道我们仅仅是在等待着 你不再将目光投向我的那一天吗?

      And someone else lights up the room
      而这时另有其人占据了这房间的焦点
      People love an ingénue
      人们总是偏爱天真无邪的少女形象

      I\'ve had too much to drink tonight
      今夜我已借酒浇愁整晚
      How did I go from growin\' up to breakin\' down and I
      我是如何从成长走向崩溃的呢
      Wake up (wake up)
      然后我便苏醒
      In the middle of the night
      在午夜时分
      It\'s like I can feel time moving
      就像我能体会时间的流动般
      How can a person know everything at eighteen but nothing at twenty-two?
      一个人是怎样在十八岁就知晓一切却又在二十二岁变得一无所知的
      And will you still want me when I\'m nothin\' new?
      你是否仍会渴望得到我当我已没有新的蜕变

      I know someday I\'m gonna meet her
      我知晓总有一天我在她人身上看见年轻时自己的影子
      It\'s a fever dream
      那一份狂热不羁的梦境
      The kind of radiance you only have at seventeen
      仅仅在十七岁年少时才独有的那一份光辉志向
      She\'ll know the way and then she\'ll say she got the map from me
      她会知道前路的方向说她从我这里得到了地图
      I\'ll say I\'m happy for her, then I\'ll cry myself to sleep
      我会说我为她感到开心再独自落泪直至入眠
      Oh, oh, woah

      Oh, oh, oh, woah

      I\'ve had (I\'ve had) too much to drink tonight
      今夜我已借酒浇愁整晚
      But I wonder if they\'ll miss me once they drive me out
      但我好奇当他们判我出局后是否仍会想念我
      I wake up (wake up)
      然后我便苏醒
      In the middle of the night
      在午夜时分
      And I can feel time moving
      就像我能体会时间的流动般
      How can a person know everything at eighteen but nothing at twenty-two?
      一个人是怎样在十八岁就知晓一切却又在二十二岁变得一无所知的

      And will you still want me
      你是否仍将渴望得到我
      Will you still want me
      你是否仍将渴望得到我
      Will you still want me
      你是否仍将渴望得到我
      When I\'m nothin\' new?
      即便我已没有新的蜕变

  • 昵称:
  • 评分: 2分|鲜花一捧 1分|一朵小花 0分|交流灌水 0分|别字捉虫 -1分|一块小砖 -2分|砖头一堆
  • 内容:
  •             注:1.评论时输入br/即可换行分段。
  •                 2.发布负分评论消耗的月石并不会给作者。
  •             查看评论规则>>
作者公告
主页作者专栏有所有专辑的歌曲哦!
……(全显)