完整版:《Butterfly Wing》
感谢世界让我们相遇
你是我同频共振的蝶翼
But I can't fly with you.
但我没法同你飞过
Free Sky
自由天空
I break my own wings with my own hands.
我亲手折断自己翅翼
Falling into the endless river and sea
坠落无尽江海
Swaying with the wind and waves
随风浪飘摇
baby
宝贝
Don't be mad at me.
别对我泄意
Don't control me.
别对我控制
I can't respond to your expectations.
我没办法回应你的期待
You are my butterfly wings resonating with the screen.
你是我同频共振的蝶翼
I can't fly with you.
我却无法与你飞行
A broken wing
折断的翅翼
I fall into endless rivers and seas.
我坠落进无尽的江海
It's immersion.
是沉浸淹没
Or sway with the waves?
还是随海浪飘摇
[许陌棠(独白):我是折断翅膀困于世间的蝶
独留一只残缺蝶翼
而你,与我同频共振
我自甘堕落
却放不下你,你应该自由的飞
感谢世界让我们相遇
江水冰冷
别来寻我]
Who picked up the broken wings?
折断的翅翼被谁拾起
I have fallen into the sea.
我已坠入江海
Immersion or swaying
沉浸或飘摇
There is no time to close.
再无与世间关
May you throw away your chains.
愿你抛开枷锁
Free to fly
自由的飞
Get rid of numbness
除却麻木
Find your own sky.
寻找自己的天空
感谢世间让我们相遇
你曾是我同频共振的蝶翼
[时期生(独白):暖阳东升
夕阳西下
每天固定的时间
不断提醒着我
不要忘记你]
Break a cocoon into a butterfly
破茧成蝶
The cocoon was seriously damaged before metamorphosis.
化蝶前茧破坏严重
The broken wings cannot fly.
残翅无法飞行
I want to be your wing.
我想做你的蝶翼
And you left me alone.
你却独把我留在一方
Looking at the river
望着江面
I can't see you in the sparkling waves.
波光粼粼不见你
From now on
从此
Landing on the riverside
落地江边
stay
停留
The sky without you
没有你的天空
I don't want to go.
我不愿去
I want to be your wing.
我想做你的蝶翼
I want to give up on you.
想对你泄意
Say it to you.
对你说出口
I love you.
我爱你
Don't want to lose you.
不想失去你
感谢世间曾让我遇见你
再找不到同频共振的蝶翼