晋江怎么搞的,老说我灌水=_=郁闷 顺手补上,poi的片头 You are being watched. 你在被监视着 The government has a secret system-- 政府有一套秘密系统 a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 I know, because I built it. 我会知道 因为它是我造的 I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 but it sees everything... 但它却看到了一切 Violent crimes involving ordinary people, 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 People like you, 像你一样的普通人 Crimes the government considered irrelevant. 而政府认为这些罪行是无关信息 They wouldn\'t act, so I decided I would. 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 But I needed a partner-- 但我需要一个搭档 Someone with the skills to intervene. 一个有能力介入其中的人 Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 You\'ll never find us. 你永远找不到我们 But victim or perpetrator, 不管你是被害人和行凶者 if your number\'s up, we\'ll find you. 如果你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你
网友:烟烟 打分:0 [2016-02-16 23:02:37]
晋江怎么搞的,老说我灌水=_=郁闷
顺手补上,poi的片头
You are being watched.
你在被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政府有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器
I know, because I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror,
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything...
但它却看到了一切
Violent crimes involving ordinary people,
它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行
People like you,
像你一样的普通人
Crimes the government considered irrelevant.
而政府认为这些罪行是无关信息
They wouldn\'t act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner--
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作
You\'ll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
不管你是被害人和行凶者
if your number\'s up, we\'ll find you.
如果你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你
1
[1楼] 作者回复 [2016-02-16 23:07:46]
谢谢亲的细心……话说这么长的解释不如只有一句话带感
[投诉]
[2楼] 网友:北国绿豆 [2016-02-17 09:49:42]
yoooooo!!POI同好!握手!!
[投诉]
[3楼] 网友:一只呱 [2016-07-28 23:20:19]
!!!开心!同好!
[投诉]