My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun; 我的爱人没有阳光一样的眼睛 Coral is far more red than her lips red; 珊瑚比她的嘴唇红的多 If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun; 雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光 If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head. 发若玄丝,她的头上铁线摇曳 I have seen roses damasked, red and white, 我见过轻纱似的,红白的玫瑰 But no such roses see I in her cheeks; 却没有一朵点缀在她脸颊 And in some perfumes is there more delight 有多少芬芳非常令人爱怜 Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks. 我的爱人的呼吸并无这幽幽芬芳 I love to hear her speak, yet well I know 我爱她的细语,但我知道 That music hath a far more pleasing sound. 歌乐的入耳远胜于她的喉间的音频 I grant I never saw a goddess go; 我承从未见过女神袅袅婷婷 My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground. 我的爱人从来都是步履安然 And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare 然而,我至死不渝,我的爱人 As any she belied with false compare. 胜过春雨夏花,胜过秋露冬雪。
网友:我的苏北辰 打分:2 [2025-08-05 15:40:39] 来自江西
My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;
我的爱人没有阳光一样的眼睛
Coral is far more red than her lips red;
珊瑚比她的嘴唇红的多
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
发若玄丝,她的头上铁线摇曳
I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
我见过轻纱似的,红白的玫瑰
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
却没有一朵点缀在她脸颊
And in some perfumes is there more delight
有多少芬芳非常令人爱怜
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
我的爱人的呼吸并无这幽幽芬芳
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
我爱她的细语,但我知道
That music hath a far more pleasing sound.
歌乐的入耳远胜于她的喉间的音频
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
我承从未见过女神袅袅婷婷
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground.
我的爱人从来都是步履安然
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
然而,我至死不渝,我的爱人
As any she belied with false compare.
胜过春雨夏花,胜过秋露冬雪。
1
[1楼] 网友:我的苏北辰 [2025-08-05 15:42:33] 来自江西
——威廉·莎士比亚《My Mistress’Eyes Are Nothing like the Sun/我的爱人没有阳光一般明亮的眼睛》。
1 [投诉]
[2楼] 作者回复 [2025-08-05 18:50:10] 来自浙江
wok这个翻译绝了 意境立马升华了(不是说莎翁写的不好的意思
[投诉]
[3楼] 网友:我的苏北辰 [2025-08-05 20:49:55] 来自江西
好喜欢这些诗歌*……
1 [投诉]